Saturday, August 20, 2022

Back to Blogger!

 Hello Friends!!

I know it’s been a long time since i’ve posted. 

I moved over to another platform and it was a LOT of work and money! 

I love to blog and share my thoughts but it was costing me more money to up keep that blog than it was worth. 

I’m revamping this blog. I will be l posting direct links to planners, stickers, printables, etc. 

I don’t care about a mailing list. I don’t care if people follow me. I’m doing this for fun!!


***Update on Life***

We’re still homeschooling. I have a 9th grader and a 6th grader. 

For those who don’t remember, I also have two adult children that I also taught at home. They’re both out on their own, college, children etc. 


We made it through Covid!! 

Between kidney stones, Covid and Carpal tunnel surgery Praise the Lord! I’m still here. 

We are currently using paper planners, but I still LOVE making monthly digital planners. My hope it to continue to make them to the glory of God!! 

May everyone have a great school year. No matter where your children are going, praying for a safe and fun year for everyone! 


In His Love, 

Laura

*Still Loving, Learning and Leaning on Christ* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!