Saturday, January 25, 2020

Perfect Plans Digital Planner Review


I have tipped my toes into the world of digital planning. Ok, so maybe I did MORE than just my toes. 

Ok, Ok, I dove in head first!! 

Why Digital planning?? 
*It’s fun
*It’s Portable
*It’s colorful
*It saves on Printer Ink
*It’s a creative outlet
*My children LOVE all the cute stickers
The list goes on....

I had started with Artful Agenda, which is a digital planning App. It syncs up with all your devices. It’s a great option, especially for those who really don’t want to or have the time to set up a digital PDF Planner. Click on the Link for my Review of The Artful Agenda App. 


While the app is great and amazing, I couldn’t really use or decorate the planner the way I wanted to. 
after much research, trial and error, I have found a combination that works for me. Actually, I’ve found MANY combinations that work for me. 🤷‍♀️😜

First you need to decide what you’re looking for. 
I wanted a cute weekly planner that I could set up. Monthly is nice, but I do most of my planning on my weekly. A daily is nice but not always necessary for me. 

I found a planner with ALL OF THAT and then some. 
I tested out this planner for the creator, Sophie. Perfect Plan Boutique on Etsy. 
**I tested this planner. I did pay for it at a discounted price. I was NEVER expected to post a review, nor was this a requirement. She had me test the planner and was just looking for me to test links and give my opinion. Creating this and the video was something I did because I enjoy helping other WAHM Women and supporting small businesses. I also I feel her product and quality surpasses expectation.** 

I created a video review. I tried to make this video a short as possible. I personally love quick reviews. I don’t like long, drawn out videos. IF I didn’t show something that you want to see, Please just leave a comment  or  you can email me: Mother4Jesus@gmail.com

In this video, I take you through the planner and show you how easy it is to navigate from the Monthly page, weekly, Menu planner ,and even the daily page!! This planner has 365 LINKED daily pages. You also get 12 blank tabs!! I use it for my homeschooling/bible study. you could even use each tab to drop in pictures. Have a scrapbook at the end of the year. So MANY options for this planner. 
Here is the link to her shop on Etsy: Perfect Plans Boutique
The Stickers I use are from DPC Digitals. Click on the name to be take to her Etsy store. I recommend you sign up for her newsletter for monthly freebies and you can find a group for DPC on Facebook. She has a group for Fitness too!! 

I didn’t go into too much detail about how I use my digital planner for homeschooling. I’ll be creating another video about that later in the month. I will also be offering free weekly & attendance downloads for homeschoolers.

Enjoy the Video. Happy Planning. 

Click Here to Watch Video Review
I’ll also be reviewing DPC Digitals Phone planner, rainbow landscape planner and much more. 
I already love their stickers. 

Laura, 
Imperfect wife, Mother & Follower of  Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!