Monday, May 27, 2019

FBSport 13' tumble mat review

It's Summertime!! Time for new skills and lots of drills. 

Sarah's birthday is in August, but we decided to give her gift to her early so that she'd have all summer to practice with it. 

We decided to try the FBSport 13' Air Tumble mat. 

As the mom, my review is...

Great mat!! While I love the durability of the mat, It isn't' as wide as pictured on Amazon. It's a strong vinyl. The mat is 4" thick, and feels almost like a gel mat. More bouncy than I had imagined. 

Sarah and her friend, Khloe did a video review. They both loved the mat. 

Sarah is looking to get her own Youtube account. This over-protective mama isn't too crazy about the idea.  If she gets 300 likes, I'll let Flippin Princess get her own Youtube channel...with me moderating it. 

Here is their review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!