Tuesday, May 7, 2019

All About That Ace......

I couldn't help but sing that title. 😊


This is a video that I made. It goes over what ACE is,  (In the simplest form), How we use it, and how we use it with our Classical curriculum. 

Ace can be used with any Other curriculum. 

You can use all or part of it. It's a great core curriculum. 

Here you have some ideas on how to add to it. 


**Quick Note**
I use reusable goal cards. I laminate them and write on them with Sharpie, then wipe off with alcohol. Many can be found here on my blog  or onthe Facebook Group page for free in the files section,



I'll be making more goal cards in different themes in the future. I'll post them here on my blog. Please click the link and subscribe to my blog. My documents are always free and I don't require that you subscribe but it makes it easier for you to get a notification for each new blog post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!