Wednesday, February 27, 2019

How to Edit Your Documents


How do you edit the documents I provide?? 
I created a quick video tutorial for you!!! It's so easy to download my documents and very easy to personalize too!! 
We are very busy here and I created this quickly!! Not the best video recording, but it should help you. 

Here are some examples of the covers i've made. 






I haven't created spines for all the notebook covers I've made. If you'd like me to create them for certain covers, just leave a note for me in the comment sections. 

I haven't shared my Pokemon cover yet. I'll be doing that next week along with April and Mays Calenders!!! 
I also have a Star Wars covers that i'm going to be sharing. 
May the Force be with you!!!
God Bless and Enjoy!! 

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!