Friday, February 22, 2019

Everyone Needs a Little Color.....

It's been dreary and rainy here in NC. Time to share something colorful!!! 


I think this is my favorite attendance sheet and Goal Card ever!!! Mermaid!! it's so pretty!!! 
My daughter is too old for this, but I thought someone else might enjoy it!!! 
It's bold , it's bright... I love it!! 




You can download this for free!!! No need to Join my blog, or even follow me. I would appreciate if you did follow me. You can also follow me on Instagram. #Mother4Jesus

Print out the matching goal card and laminate them together for the year!!! 


I print these out on cardstock. Laminate and fill in the dates with a sharpie. At the end of the year, make a copy and file away. Clean off with alcohol and reuse for the following year. 

Your student will have a great time marking off her school days and her daily work. 
Don't forget to celebrate your 100th Day!!!

**Please do NOT share this file with anyone. Send them here to download. I do not require an email. I don't put a watermark on these!!! Please share this on Facebook and Instagram!!!
Thanks for supporting me!! 

In His Love, 
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!