Saturday, February 23, 2019

Ephesians 2:10

Our Pastor has been reading through Ephesians. What a great book. It doesn't hurt that our pastor is a wonderful teacher. I usually don't brag about pastors, but this one and his family are amazing!!! 
They're sweet, knowledgable and HUMBLE!! 
Very real. We are a world that is looking for REAL!! Real followers of Christ! Real People! Real Sinners!!! 
If that's the case , you've come to the right place. 
Ephesians 2:10 really speaks to me. I created this 36x24 poster. 
I'm actually using it as my desktop background on my compter. 
What a great reminder that we are HIS!! Created for GOOD WORKS!! In Christ!! 

You can download and print out... have it printed out on photopaper and frame!!! 

Please do not share this file directly. Have people come here to download it. 

God Bless,
Laura
Click to Download

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!