Sunday, February 10, 2019

Bug Season is coming!!

Do your children love insects? Mine do. They love every creepy, crawly thing you can imagine. My daughter use to enjoy catching bees!! yes!! Bees!!!  I'd find these large bumble bees under a cup. Why?? I have no idea. When I asked her, she would tell me , "To observe them.". 
That's actually a great answer. Observation is one of the key ingredients to learning. 

One thing that homeschoolers must do in almost every state is keep a record of attendance. 
Why not enjoy it with some bugs?? 
I created these cute Bug Attendance sheets and matching Goal Cards!!! 

Just click on the links under each picture to download. 
Please do NOT share these files with anyone. Send them here to download their own.
I do not require membership or an email!!! 

To download, Click Here. 

To download, Click Here






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!