Saturday, April 16, 2016

3rd Grade - Science & Social Studies #1027

These are starting to get fun!! I love looking up different things to add.

Science:
The sun, moon and stars
Tides and the Moon
The moon
All about Stars
Galileo
Hubble Space Telescope

There are so many youtube video's, I couldn't possibly list them all. I'll edit this list as I go.

Social Studies:

Continent Song  **I'm partial to this little gal**

North/South/East/West

Longitude and Latitude 

Longitude & Latitude song

Another great resource that I love are the Usborne Internet Linked Encyclopedias. These are great , year after year. You can find most of the topics in one of their books. I am not an Usborne Rep, and I do not receive any compensation for my endorsement. If you have a local rep, I highly recommend starting a library of them. If you don't, here is a great mom that I use. She's helpful and quickly answers your questions. You can also find her on Facebook. Here is her link: Jennifer Mason

There are so many topics that you can spin off on.

I would really love to keep track of what we actually use and blog about them week to week but i'm not sure that I could keep up with that.

Have a great School day!!!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!