Sunday, January 1, 2012

Colors , Colors and More Colors

I'm on my way to a new website. Angel sent me a link to a website that has TONS of color schemes. Those of you who follow my pinterest will see a large display of colors posted to my "Colors Schemes" board.

Now I have to narrow down my choices. Some one once said that the less choices you have, the better. I have to agree. I don't know why we like so many choices but we do. I however, do not!!
I'm going to narrow my choices down and see what my favorites are. This is going to take time. I've not even looked at the colors since I first pinned them.

I'm thinking about having a voting contest on my facebook page to see which colors get the highest votes, once I narrow them down.

This is where it gets hard for me. I know what I like but I can't make the design come out. I'm the same way with my home. I'm a horrible decorator....I'm not saying that to be humble. I'm being completely honest. I have certain colors I like for my home but I just can never seem to bring it together. I think too much. I start to get headaches...sweat..and that's just buying new bedding. Ugh.

I love the show, "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition". I need one just for decorating. I would LOVE to have a decorator come to my home...I tell this person what I like and then a week later , come home to a clean, organized and FULLY decorated home. Ahhh...I'll have to wait until Heaven for that.

Ok, I'm going color hunting.

Happy New Year.

God Bless,
Laura Paulsen

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I feel the SAME way....surrounded by bare walls...having a color *idea* but it doesn't ever come together. sigh. Here's to a new year & new choices & LOTS of colors. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!