Thursday, December 15, 2011

Extreme Makeover: Web Edition

It's finally going to happen. I'm finally going to get my Precious Bunz web site up and running.

I've been selling diapers for over two years on Hyena Cart and Etsy. Of the two of those, I really like Etsy. I also do alot of sales on my Facebook page, but I also have a privately owned website. Yup, a real honest-to-goodness website for my business.
Right now the site looks awful and I don't use it.
Thanks to my wonderful husband, I am hiring Angel Hartline from Angel Hartline Designs to redesign my website, Precious Bunz Diapers and Supplies.

I'm so excited. This is the same woman who design the new Babyville Boutique website AND actually created some of their proprietary designs for their new line of PUL. Now that's one talented woman!!

What a privilege and an honor to have her help me design my new look. Although, I use the term "Help" loosely...I'm thinking that she's going to do all the work and I'm going to say, "WOW, that looks great.".

If you want to see the before ...go to my site now. I'll have to see if I can get a screen shot to save.

God Bless,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!