Sunday, September 4, 2011

Today was a Long Day...

Have you ever had days that never seem to end? I got alot done but it was exhausting.

I went to church today and was able to listen to the entire sermon because David was good. What a blessing!! Then I spent some time talking to the Pastor's wife about couponing. This is something i'm looking forward to getting in to. I don't want to go the the extreme of those mom's i've seen on the show but not having to pay for some toilettries definately sounds GREAT!!

We came home from church, fed David. My husband fed Sarah. I started laundry, cleaning and then a friend came over to help me video a sewing tutorial. This was more work than I thought. I also DON'T like seeing myself on camera. I've got 75lbs to lose and have only lost 5lbs. I just started my diet, so 5lbs is good but when you've still got 70lbs to go, it get's a little daunting. i'm using My Fitness Pal, it's free and I love it!!

www.myfitnesspal.com

We didn't get done with the video till around 7:30pm. I fed Rob and Sarah while we were working on this. I uploaded the video and emailed the link to the appropriate person....then I collapsed onto my computer where I spent some time on Pinterest. I will say that Pinterest can become addicting.

Tomorrow's Agenda:
Cleaning and finishing up Laundry. My husband, Rob has some work to do and i've got to go and pick up some supplies for Sarah's curriculum. She and I are starting on Tuesday. She's gonna have so much fun. I'm looking forward to it.

God Bless,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!