Monday, September 12, 2011

Pre-K Week 2

Here we are starting week 2 of Sarah's pre-k. The first week went very well. Sarah LOVES to use shaving cream and write her numbers. I'm still not sure if she's a lefty or a righty. She does write with both. I think she's leaning more towards the right side but i'm not 100% yet.

She also loved doing the "Number sort". This worked out well because she could recongnize more of her numbers than I realized. Once she got to "3" she said to me, "What number is this?", I said, "3" and she never asked again. She got it!!
This week she's sick. I said to her today, "Are you going to be well enough to do your school work?" and with a big grin she said, "YES"..then she wiped her runny nose with the back of her hand. Ugh!!


God Bless,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!