Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sarah is 2!!

It seems like just yesterday that I had Sarah in my burned down kitchen. The time has really flown by. I can't believe how much joy she's brought to our family. She wakes up smiling and goes to bed smiling.

I love going and taking her places. She really loves being with me. She follows me from room-to-room. When i'm working, she'll watch and learn...then she'll jump in and say, "i'm helping mommy". I love to encourage her to help and learn. She always has to touch base with me. If she's playing in her toy room, she likes to know that I'm close by. I've also noticed that on busy days, she needs to just sit and cuddle with me at times. It seems to recharge her and then she is off again.

Today we went grocery shopping and asked her what we should buy? She said, "Watermelon, peaches and plums."...She does love her fruit.

Her favorite toy these days is "Playdoh". Every morning she wakes up and asks to play and at bed time she goes over everything we made with the doh. "We make horse, butterfly...etc". I have to laugh because I find it funny that she even remembers.

While she does like playing with other children, I notice that she's very happy and content playing by herself and hanging out with me.

She does know that there's a baby in my belly, but I dont' think she really understands. She does have a baby doll and loves to rock and feed her doll.

Everynight before bed she and I do "Kisses and Cuddles"...tonight she looked at me and finished my sentence...I said, "Sarah, It's time" and she said, "For tisses and tuddles"...LOL

what a joy and a blessing she is.

The Lord tells us that children are a blessing from HIM.

I know and believe this to be true.

God Bless,
Laura
Mother of 3 blessings and a new one on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!