Friday, October 16, 2009

My !st Pocket Diaper

Well, I've finally lost my mind.....


Not only do I use cloth diapers...I've decided to learn how to make my own. I'm not off to a good start. My 1st one, the "REAL" 1st one, wasn't even usable. I don't know what happened. Iused the Jalie pattern and it was really difficult. I love the way they looked but the video made it look easier then it really was. Considering i'm new to sewing, I think I took on more then I could chew. or in my case...sew.


This one came out much better. It's the Raspberry PUL Outter with Alova Microsuede liner. I'm using Microfiber inserts. This one was made with the DDU Pattern (Darling Diaper Unlimited). This pattern is great. Lots of great instructions with pictures. Nothing fancy, just a great usable diaper. You can make covers, fitteds, AIO's and Pockets with this one pattern. It also gives you the sizes you need for the inserts or soakers. It's a great pattern , well worth the $12.50.


Here are some pics:


Here it is...Unstuffed.






Here it is, stuffed. :0)



Here is the little Munchkin, who gets to test out my new diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!