Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bibs-a-Palooza


I love bibs. When Sarah was younger, she drooled like a faucet. It was so bad that she'd go through tons of bibs every day. She'd soak one and then I'd put on another. I wished that I had a bib that would absorb more drool....




I think I came up with something that will help... "Zorb" bibs...or as I like to call them, "Drool Catchers".

I took my bib pattern and I added a layer of Zorb. Zorb is a man-made material that a company in Canada came up with, http://www.wazoodle.com/ , It's extremely absorbant and it's being used in cloth diaper soakers.

I used it in the smaller bibs because the bigger/longer bibs are really for older babies, who have usually gotten their drooling under control.




This is my "Drool Catcher"..I love holiday prints. This one is my favorite. The bib's outter is cotton with a matching cotton print on the back, zorb center.




These are cotton pink and blue butterflys on one side with Crushed Panne velour on the other. Also some Autumn/Thanksgiving, cotton on both sides. These are longer for older children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!