Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Pictures Of My 1st Fitted Diapers.




Some would think I was pathetic, but anytime I learn something new...I get excited. The thought of converting my prefolds to fitteds is exciting. At least to me it is. I can save ALOT of money converting them myself. This particular pattern is great for those who don't have a serger. Since my serger is tempermental...this was good for me.
Here are some pics of my first diapers. Ok, maybe not the first ones but the ones that are usable.


This is my prefold BEFORE

This is my prefold after. It's now a fitted prefold. The only thing I would change would be the messy sewing. My machine was giving me a hard time on one of my settings.

This is another fitted I made. It has a soaker I made in the center. It's really cute but I add a tri-folded prefold for more absorption. The only thing I would change about this diaper would be to add more of a soaker. I'd add some diaper twill with a Zorb center.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!