Friday, July 17, 2009

Back In the Land of Cloth Diapers!!

Sarah's rash finally cleared up. Praise God!! This rash didn't seem to bother her but was a stubborn and persistent nuisance!!

Because of her rash, we were using disposable diapers. To be honest, I LIKED EM'!! I liked throwing out the mess. What I didn't like was the cost...and I didn't like how they felt when they were wet. I could feel the mushy gel-like substance. I found that I was changing her more often.

I was going to continue to use the disposables. Only because of the convenience...not for any other reason. Because my reason was out of laziness, I decided to go back to cloth.

I'm glad I did!! I forgot how big their bums look in em'. They are too cute!! So, i'm back to stuffing pockets every morning. It's nice getting the colors to match her outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!