Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Watching Her Grow

I'm watching Sarah grow and i'm amazed at every turn. Not that she's doing anything special...at least not to anyone else but me.

She went from barely crawling to crawling and standing up in less then two weeks. Now she's cruising around and starting to really get the hang of walking. She'll reach out for me to take her hand so that she can walk without falling.

She's not doing anything amazing or out of the ordinary but for me...I'm amazed by it all. I watch in awe as I see the Lord's work in action. The love I feel for her is only a small portion of what the Lord feels for her, or me for that matter.

She loves to sleep on me and I love when she sleeps on me. I love when she puts her head down and I listen to her rythmic breathing. Does the Lord love when we rest in Him? When we lay our heads down on Him? Does he listen to our breathing, knowing that He is our Breath of Life, and enjoy it?

I know He Does and I'm awed by His love for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!