Friday, April 3, 2009

Where does the time go?

Where does the time go? Sarah is 7-1/2 months old. She now has her two bottom teeth, is eating food and just the other day went for her 1st walk in her stroller. My heart is breaking. She is growing so quickly, it seems like just yesterday that I had her in my kitchen. She is crawling and is getting good at it and starting to get around better. Her smile is contagious and her personality if very calm and laid-back. Which, is a pleasure to deal with.

We've started teaching Sarah, "no touch" and i'm having her sit quietly on my lap during the day. She is doing well with "no touch" and understands it. She doesn't always want to obey but is learning that it's better to obey. Kid With Doll Tantrum

I've got pictures and i'll post them on photobucket and then add the slide show soon.

I was watching her crawling today and I find it amazing how she is learing. Sometimes I find it amazing that she doesn't cry in frustration. She has a hard time getting some place and it takes her a while. I would get frustrated with that. Today I watched her and was encouraging her to come to me. She would smile and keep on crawling. It would take her a while but once she got to me , she'd have this big smile on her face that would light up a room. Definately worth the wait!! I was thinking about how much she enjoys it when I encourage her. She'll start crawling to me from across the room, (we've got a huge tv room), then she'll take a break and look at me..I can tell she's tired but once I smile at her and encourage her, it seems to give her the energy she needs to continue on.

I thought about how many people need encouragment to continue on during tribulation and trials. I want to try to be more aware and encouraging to those people.

In the Love of Christ,






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!