Thursday, April 16, 2009

8 Months old!!




I can't believe it!! My little sunshine is 8 months old. Where does the time go? It seems like just yesterday I was holding a new born. Today she's 8 months old and loves crawling around.












She just recently has gotten good at crawling...she can also crawl and get herself back into a sitting up position. She loves people and loves getting their attention with her eyes and then smiling when they look at her. She has big eyes and an even bigger smile. Even though she's crawling, she doesn't crawl too far from me. So, i've not had to run after her.






I just switched to disposable diapers. She had a terrible rash that wasn't going away. It didn't seem to bother her. It was annoying and persistent. I really couldn't use desitin and other ointments with the cloth diapers. Also, we thought the cloth diaper was causing part of the problem. The rash is getting better and...truth be told...I LIKE Disposable diapers. I LOVE throwing away the ...ummm..."Mess" and I like not having to wash them and stuff the inserts. I can't believe how thin the disposables are. All her clothing now seems large on her because the cloth diapers took up alot of room. I think i'm going to stick with disposable diapers. I tried them, liked them, used them for almost 8 months and now i'm going to disposables. I think the fact that she is starting on formula and her urine and bowl movements are smellier helps with that decision.






Easter Sunday was Sarah's first Easter. She had on an adorable dress that was given to me by my sister's , sis-in-law. It was adorable.
He Is Risen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!