Sunday, March 22, 2009

A New Tooth!!

Sarah is 7 months old. She has just gotten her first tooth. Roll She isn't having a problem with it. She doesn't seem to be in too much discomfort. Now the second one is coming through. Sometimes I give her Motrin for MY benefit. It looks so nasty...but she isn't complaining.

She is very smart. She understands alot and we've recently started teaching her "No Touch". She understands but there are times she tries to get her way. She is learning very quickly that it doens't pay. Shocked

Sarah is now eating food. I wasn't able to post a blog on each and every food that I tried, but here's a run down of what I've given her so far:
Oatmeal
Barley
Green beans
Sweet Potatoes
Avacados
Prunes

I wasn't going to introduce any fruits to her..but she got a little constipated. I Can't

I'm making my own baby food. It's so easy. It's nice to know that I can make her food. I feel like i'm giving her the best, most nutritious foods to start her life with.

She loves eating avacados. I just mash it up and give it to her. She is a good eater and seems very open to new foods. She is really a pleasure to feed. She is still nursing before each feeding. I then nurse her in between her meals. Right now her eating schedule looks like this:

Wake up: Nurse
8am: Cereal w/ prunes
10am: Nurse
12pm: Nurse/green beans & Avacado
2pm : Nurse
4pm: Nurse / Sweet potatoes & Avacado
6pm: Nurse/Frozen Mama's milk
8pm/Bedtime: Nurse

I haven't introduced any fruit juices. I'm going to hold off as long as possible for this. I do give her some water at times. She loves drinking water from her sippy cup.

In Christ's Love,






No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!