Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling....

Sarah started rolling over. It's not a big deal, but it's darn cute!! She likes her new mobility and I have to say , I like watching her do it!

I've been very inconsistent with getting her to bed at night. Now that she's moving around, I'd better start training her. My problem is that she is too cute and i'm enjoying her so much. If she's not whining, I forget to put her to bed. By the time she starts fussing it's too late and she's really over tired. Now I have to listen to her cry, which breaks my heart. I'm a real softy with her. I'm not sure why..but I am.

Of all my children she is really the worst sleeper. Steph would be in bed at 8 pm and sleep 12 hours at this age. Bobby too. Sarah..not so good. She goes to bed at 7pm and then wakes around 3-4 am...I put her pacifier in her mouth and that will hold her off but not for too long. Lets see how she does tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!