Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Few New Events.....

Sarah is now 4 months old. Here is what i've noticed.
She is grasping items much better and can actually switch hands.
She smiles and laughs constantly. All I have to do is look at her and she smiles.
Funny enough..she doesn't smile for the camera.
When she wakes up from her naps....or in the morning...she talks and coo's to herself. It's really adorable. I love listening to her.
When I go in to get her, she is lying on her belly and all I have to say is , "Where is my Sarah?" and she smiles.
She likes people and faces. Watching people in a crowded room, like at church will entertain her for hours.
Because of the aforementioned entertainment, it isn't necessary to keep her on her schedule. We can stay out late with her and she doesn't get cranky. She will sleep late if we put her to bed late. (this is great)
When I lay her down for her nap or to sleep at night...I notice when I go to get her that she is in a totally different spot and even in a different direction. So, she isn't crawling but definately "gets around".
She only likes to play with toys that she can stuff in her mouth. She doesn't have to stuff the whole toy in, but a part of it. If she has a toy and can't put it in her mouth..she gets very frustrated and will let out a yell.
She babbles...and babbles. I think, she thinks, she's talking...but she is a woman and a Paulsen so i'm sure she's gonna be a "talker".
Ok, I typed all this out because I often forget at what age my babies do things..so now I have it here and I shouldn't lose it.

In Christ,
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!