Friday, March 1, 2019

April's Calendar AND The Coastal Classic

I can't believe it's March!!! The time goes quickly! 
In Feb. I posted a blog with March's Calendar

Now I've got April's Calendar and Weekly Calendar!! I don't date them so that you can use them year after year! 

We're heading down to SC... Myrtle Beach!! Sarah is very excited. We're traveling with our friends, the Spencers! There are a few times in life where God brings people to you and they quickly become family!! This is them!! I love creating fun, colorful printables, and these cute photos. These girls have worked hard!! Sarah's competing USAG Silver and Khloe is competing USAG Gold!! Gold is a tough level. The competition is fierce and the judges are much tougher on the gymnasts. Khloe worked hard and I'm sure she'll do great! These two really do enjoy each other. What I love is when I hear them encouraging each other, or confessing when they're struggling with something. They push one another to be better, not just in gymnastics but in Godly Character. Of course when I walk in a room barely dressed and hear, "Oh Hi Mrs. Paulsen!!" I want to kill them. LOL Face time is a great tool but also annoying. 

No matter how they do this weekend, we always celebrate their hard work. To celebrate, I'm posting Aprils Calendars. I've got a two-page spread and a weekly calendar so that you can post it on your fridge for all to see. You can add your meal plan to the day as well. 
These pink and lavendar calendars can be laminated or put into frames. Or you can print them out and just write on them. Plenty of space to write in your daily tasks along with extra room on the weekly page. I love putting the weekly one in a frame. You can write on it with a fine tipped Sharpie and wipe clean with Alcohol. Collect the whole set!!! Always Free!!! 

**I do NOT Require that you follow or subscribe to my blog, but I'd love if you did!! You will get an email with every new blog post. This is an easier way to keep track of the printables I post. 
**Please do NOT share these with anyone. Have them come here to download the files directly. This helps with advertising. You can follow me here on my blog. Also Facebook (Laura Paulsen) , Instagram and Youtube.  I posted a video on how to edit the notebook covers
Click To Download









No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!