Friday, August 28, 2009

1st B'day Pictures

Today my husband, Rob and I , braved the elements, (Rain) and took Sarah to get her 1 y/o pictures.



Why we do this to ourselves, I have no idea. We get them dressed, feed them and then off we go with our happy little babies. It seems that as soon as we put them on the table to take the pictures...something goes wrong.



Today wasn't too bad. I laugh when I watch the inexperienced camera person trying to get a smile outta' a 1 year old. It's actually quite humorus. This poor man takes a toy out to get Sarah's attention and she goes to grab the toy. This of course causes her to move forward and almost fall off the table. My husband moves at lightning fast speed, (he's right next to her) and grabs her before she plunges head first to the floor. This causes her to smile. As my heart is beating a mile a minute, I smile back at her and BAM!! He snaps the picture. Ok that one wasn't too bad. We continue to act like clowns to get her to smile. This wasn't too hard because she's a happy kid, but after a while...she was DONE! I probably could've gotten her to sit for a few more shots, but I was exhausted.

I guess i've got some time to recouperate. We're planning on getting pictures done for Christmas again. That should be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!