Monday, August 31, 2009

Help Me Name My New Business

What made me decide to start a business was the interest in my fresh milled bread. It seems that people will not take the time to make it but will buy it. I'm going to have my water tested this week and then i'll be on my way to getting my ktichen certified for making my bread.

I plan on selling my bread at craft fairs and also one day a week people can come and pick up bread that they've pre-ordered. I will be eventually adding fitted diapers, diaper covers, wet bags, nursing covers and cloth wipes.

The name I was hoping to name it was "Doodle Bunz"...It's good for bread and for diapers. It seems that there is already a web site with that name.

I have to come up with a new name.

Right now I'm thinking of "Yummy Bunz"...so the website would read www.yummybunz.com


I need to come up with a name and then register the domain. I'm going to take all the suggestions I get here and check if there is an open domain for it. The winners will then be voted on my Face Book, The winner will be the new name of my business. You can suggest as many names as you can come up with.

The person who comes up with the new name will get FREE BREAD!!

Right now the suggestions I have are:

Yummy Bunz (Laura)
Bunz r' Us (Laura)
The Bunz Have it (Lorrane)

1 comment:

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!