Saturday, April 18, 2009

So Stinkin' Cute

What is it with babies? They do the cutest things. Even something as simple as a smile can bring such a happy emotion that you well-up with tears of joy.


Sarah is crawling very well. It's so stinkin' adorable, it's not funny. This is the only time in a girls life that she can have huge thighs and look great!!


Today Sarah was crawling around. She's been eyeing our sofa tables for a while, but I couldn't understand why. Today I found out. She wanted to crawl under them and see what would happen. So I walk in the room and there she is...stuck between the couch and the sofa end table. She had crawled through the bottom and was sitting between the couch and the table. Her little leg was on the bottom of the table..she didn't have room to bring that one through. How she found room to turn around and sit is beyond my imagination. She looked at me with this look on her face, as if to say, "Look what I did. Can ya get me outta here?" ...I couldn't help but laugh. Yes, I took pictures. I made her sit there while I got the camera and took a picture. I missed way too many cute things from Steph and Bob. With Sarah , I keep the camera plugged in.



Could life get any sweeter? I don't think so.

In the Love of Christ,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Back to School 2022!!